Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Damn Lies

So there I was, Googling myself--and no, I don't believe it will make you go blind. Dad just says that to get you off the computer so he can have a turn. (Honestly, how many games of FreeCell can he play in one day?)

Anyway, that's how I found this definition of a "Colbear":

The Colbear is Stephen's arch-nemesis.

The Colbear is a 20 ft tall godless killing machine and is the prime leader of all the bears in the world.
There's more, if you can stand it.

I mean, there is just SO much wrong with that description, I hardly know where to begin. But the "Godless" thing really hurts, right here (points to fuzzy little heart). Mind you, I'm no Prayer Bear, but as Crocodile Dundee once said, "Me and God, we be mates!"

And since today is the Feast of St. Francis, I'll close for tonight with this picture from the St. Francis Wildlife Center.

If you think that little sweetheart is "godless", you might want to consider using your vacation time for a trip to the Emerald City.

So you can ask the Wizard for a heart.

No comments: